Topcon RL-H5A Next Generation Laser Level
The RL-H5A next generation self-levelling rotating laser from Topcon Positioning System (TPS) is an easy-to-use, long-range high accuracy laser with a long battery life and all-weather dependability.
With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it re-levels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds. The RL-H5A has the power and range to cover an 800m diameter job site.
This rotating laser level gives you the option of up to 60 hours of continuous usage with the rechargeable battery pack or 100 hours with four D cell batteries.
With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is ‘job site tough’ and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- Long-range operation (800m)
- Smart long-range receiver
- Simple, intuitive manual slope capability
- ±10 Arc second horizontal accuracy
- ±5 Degrees self-leveling range
- Up to 100 hours battery life
- RL-H5A Topcon Laser Level
- LS-80L or LS-100D sensor
- Sensor holder
- Batteries (Alkaline or rechargeable)
- Carry case
Read more about how to use a rotary laser level