Multi-Purpose Construction Laser
Designed for a variety of tasks, it can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to ±5% (±15% with tilting plate) can be used in either the X or Y axis. Turn it on its side and use it for layout and alignment jobs.
With an operating range of over 800 m (diameter) the RL-HV2S has the powerto cover even the biggest projects. (Laser class 1)
Long battery life
Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-HV2S. With an operating time of 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, this laser will still be working long after others have quit.
All weather dependability
With the IP66 rating, the RL-HV2S is “jobsite tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower, and even torrential rainfall.
Bluetooth Laser Manager (App download)
Compatibility for iOS and Android provides wireless remote control using a cell
phone to adjust slope and check calibration. No special remote control needed.
Benefits of Topcon RL-HV2S Dual Grade Laser Level:
- Convenient remote control with your phone using the Laser Manager app
- Versatile to level in single, dual, horizontal or vertical applications
- Topcon tough design with 5-year warranty and unparalleled accuracy
- Locally calibrated and serviced Australia-wide
- RL-HV2 laser
- Laser manager
- LS-80X height sensor included
- Sensor holder
- Carry case